U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Fairfield, CA
A 31-year-old male asked:

I'm 31-year-old male fractured spine l3 fused l4-l5 metal bars in his back would be good for me go back to work should i asked my doctor?

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. William Lages
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology 70 years experience
Ask doctor: By all means ask the doctor caring for you. In consideration are what your job involves and how well healed you are and what physical limitations this has left you with.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 12, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.