New York, NY

a pharmacy dispensed the correct medication form, but bottle mislabeled for a different type of the same medication & instructions other than what my doctor prescribed, also billed insurance for it?

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
I would: take the bottle of pills back to the pharmacy and show them what happened. They have on file your doctors prescription and should be able to correct the billing mistake. Thank goodness you got the right medication. The importance of this from my perspective is learning, so that they can tighten up their processes. Some pharmacists will be glad and helpful some will be?