U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Karnes City, TX
A 32-year-old female asked:

I have an old cut n my scalp dent get treated. it is closed but complete hair loss. im emmbarrassed&need help.what do i do what doctor can help me?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Mohsen Tavoussi
Facial Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Scar hair loss: You can have a Facial Plastic Surgeon excise the scar or transplant hairs into existing scar, however, the transplanted hairs in the scar may not grow well.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 16, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.