Dallas, PA

i've been having loose stools for a week. i don't feel sickly. lots of gas and my bm are just off. i take probiotics. rx'd with ibs at 24. worrying! ?

Dr. William Weirs
Integrative Medicine 18 years experience
Don't worry yet: If you don't feel "sick" I'm less concerned about a dangerous pathological process, but something is going on and it should be evaluated. I would see a functional medicine physician or an integrative gastroenterologist. In our clinic we would begin by ordering a comprehensive digestive analysis test which would guide the recommended treatment. As said in functional medicine "Heal the gut"!!