HI

I took 13 aleve (naproxen) pills, to be completely honest i was trying to kill myself. it didn't work and now i am wondering if taking that many pills has any back lash.

Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 44 years experience
When?: If you've taken them in the last 6 hours, you'll likely be nauseated and vomit. If you've taken them in the last 2 hours, you may not have yet fully absorbed them and should go immediately to the ER. The bigger issue is your depression and that needs on-going attention. Please seek help. Suicide is a permanent solution to a short term problem. No matter how bad it seems, there are solutions.

Last updated May 16, 2016