United Kingdom

i dont have an eating disorder, but when i eat meat, or food you can get food poisoning from, i panic then feel sick, what is this?

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Gastroenterology 35 years experience
Anxiety disorder?: Although I do not think you have an eating disorder based on your symptoms, it does sound as though you may have some kind of anxiety disorder associated with eating. I think seeing your primary care doctor is a good initial step. Depending on what he thinks, he may refer you to a counselor or try medication. If this is been going on a while, do not delay getting treatment. Good luck.