U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
St Paul, MN
A 58-year-old female asked:

Two pulmonary embolism same right lung 20 yrs apart. any damage...or whatever... to be concerned with. ?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Hummayun Ismail
Sleep Medicine 34 years experience
Anticoagulant : I think you should discuss long term anti coagulation with a lung specialist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 29-year-old female asked:
If pulmonary embolism gave me lung necrosis and i have pneumonia or absess, how do they treat it?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 19-year-old male asked:
Can blood clots of the penis travel to the lungs and cause Pulmonary Embolism?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 32-year-old female asked:
Wait. So you can live off 1 lung? Then why is a pulmonary embolism considered a big deal?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 55-year-old female asked:
Ihad2 pulmonary embolisms, now I have pulmonary hypertension+ lung scarring, will i get better?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Apr 3, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.