Canada

3 or 4 little bumps on finger that resemble dyshidrosis. is this condition easy to manage?scared my hands will end up looking like the pictures online

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dermatologist: See a dermatologist to be sure of the diagnosis and he/she will advise you about proper treatment and care of your problem.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 57 years experience
Relax: Pompholyx is usually mild. May require no treatment. When significant symptoms, it usually responds to prescription topical steroids. I often prescribe clobetasol gel. Sometimes it needs oral prednisone. I usually give 10 or 20mg alternate days for just a few doses.It may be worse if you smoke, if you consume too much alcohol, if you spend long periods in plastic gloves. Acne can be treated if you

Last updated Mar 31, 2015