Rocky Mount, NC

I have been having pain on the side and bottom of my breast. i can't tell if it's physically the breast or bellow. also, i'm having upper back pain.

Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 55 years experience
Which breast or is it: is this one breast or two or on both sides or one side. I assume one breast and the symptoms could be from the bread, muscles of the chest wall or come from the ribs underneath Then or from some problem inside the chest. the evaluation by a physician should help clarify which of these possibilities is probable cause of your discomfort

Last updated Mar 30, 2015