Westfield, NY

got hemmorhoids during my pregnancy. just gave birth via csection yesterday. what would be best to get rid of the hemmorhoids?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
General Surgery 43 years experience
Time: time and regulation of your bowel,and avoiding straining,will minimize the size of the hemorrhoid.more important issue avoid surgery as much as you can,
Dr. David Earle
General Surgery 31 years experience
Time: After the pregnancy, as your body returns to a more normal physiologic state, they should resolve. Consider over the counter hemorrhoid creams in the mean time. Also, ask you OB team while you're in the hospital. They can start something there if you need. Congratulations! Hope this helps.