most of a (two year ago root canalled) wisdom tooth came out last night while eating a fruit snack. it bled a little and it feels weird today. worry?

Dr. Corey Clay
Allergy and Immunology 10 years experience
Infection: possible. Best to see a dentist as the rest of the tooth may need to be pulled.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Decay: It appears the tooth is decayed. I wouldn't worry, but I suggest you see your dentist. It may need extraction.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
See your dentist: for evaluation, x-rays and treatment options. Good luck.
Dr. Randolph Todd
Endodontics 44 years experience
See your DDS: Sounds like you broke part of your tooth. It would be best to see your dentist to have an exam and x-ray for an appropriate diagnosis. The absence of pain is not necessarily a measure that all is ok, good luck.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Yes: Why did it come out? Fracture? Bone loss? Are you sure it was a wisdom tooth and not a 12 year molar? If part came out, where's the rest of it? Is there an infection. Please, you need a professional examination. Call your Dentist.