San Antonio, TX

I have pain in the lower rib area. if you measure from the belly button 7 inches to the left side. the pain began 3 weeks ago when i was vomiting and i got a spasm in that area where i had to straighten my body to prevent the spasm from re-occurring. sinc

Dr. Anwer Rahman
Diverticulitis/ ibd : when you have pain in the left lower quadrant of the abdomen, you must consider inflammatory conditions such as diverticulitis, inflammatory bowel disease such as crohns or ulcerative colitis. You also should consider gyn possibilities such as endometriosis or pelvic inflammatory disease to name a few

Last updated Mar 22, 2020