Me and my husband have been try for baby for over a year now And very doctors appointment we go to we are told nothing just the run round plz help

Dr. D Elan Simckes
32 years experience in Fertility Medicine
Infertility: I have developed at my program,Ffertility Partnership and approach that I call SEMS. It means sperm, eggs, can they meet?, Can they stick-that you get pregnant and don't miscarry. Need to have a systematic approach to infertility. Feel free to visit my website at fertilitypartnership.com maybe you'll get some ideas as to what kinds of questions to ask your doctors.
Answered on Mar 23, 2015
2