Malaysia

my mri showed no problems with my lower back, yet i am having trouble walking with lbp and numbness down right leg. what is going on?

Dr. James Lin
Here are some ...: Imaging study with MRI is intended to show if there is anatomical structural "abnormality" which is rare in the young except ones with congenital or post-traumatic change. However, the degree of structural change is not always linearly proportional with functional changes, but at times disproportional. In your condition, it's likely in such condition or with some sort of neuropathy. More? Ask Doc.
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
Provided original answer
HealthTap and its doc appreciate your "thanks" for the answer. To explore further on how to deal with health concerns, welcome to peruse the article in http://formefirst.com/eNewsletter06.html and in http://formefirst.com/eBlogList.html.
Mar 16, 2015