U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old female asked:

Ive had a yeast infection for 3 mos and have seen 3 drs. blood sugar and thyroid are fine. i've taken diflucan (fluconazole) and otc. no relief.what else can i try?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 59 years experience
2nd opinion: First make sure that this is indeed a yeast infection in the first place. If problem persists, consult an immunologist to find out if there is an immune defect causing your persistent problem.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 13, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.