Chile

I'm taking effexor (venlafaxine) 150mg and lamictal 200mg. i'm worried about my low energy. can these drugs cause hepatotoxicity and which are the symptoms?

Dr. Paul Pyles
Addiction Medicine 33 years experience
Talk to your doctor : This is a good combination of medication. These meds are usually well-tolerated. Talk to your doctor about the risks, benefits and side effects of your treatment. If needed, your doctor can order tests to monitor your liver. We look for a yellow coloration to the white part of the eye or yellowing of the skin (jaundice) which suggests liver injury or disease. Talk to your doctor. Best wishes!

Last updated Mar 14, 2015