U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

My husband and i visited a fertility center, after series of test, we were told he had low spem count (10 m) and that treatment recommended is ivf ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Nesbitt
A Verified Doctoranswered
Urology 43 years experience
One option: You may still have a child "naturally". Another option is to concentrate his sperm for artificial insemination husband (AIH).
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 12, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.