Why doesn't abilify (aripiprazole) work when i take it at nighttime, but works when i take it togheter with fluoxetine at the morning?

Dr. Shah Nawaz
Morning: Lot of patient take in morning and do better and does not affect sleep anx if you taking as adjunct medications so take inorning with prozac (fluoxetine).
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Joan Kinlan
Unclear: Do you take it twice a day? Most people like to take it in the morning and it works well. Occasionally some people have side effects so their doctor tells them to take it at night. Happy you know when your meds work well for you.