U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

Hi im 25 years old, i have migraine problem from many years but from the last few month im facing sumthing different a sudden pain triggers in the middle of my head right above it happens very frequently what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology 59 years experience
See neurologist: There are different types of headaches needing different approaches So see a neurologist
Last updated Jul 8, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.