Owasso, OK

I took a paidaid last night for a headache. then without thinking had several cocktails and got drunk. i'm really concerned about liver damage now. ?

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Gastroenterology 35 years experience
Not sure: I'm not sure what a paidaid is, so it makes it difficult to comment accurately here. It is unlikely that one episode of binge drinking will cause chronic liver damage, but if this is a common occurrence for you, you should seek help. Also, you should resubmit the question explaining to us what a paidaid is, so we can be sure that this information is accurate. Good luck.

Last updated Mar 2, 2015