Stockton, CA

i'm 53 years old, i'm starting to get bumps under the bottom of my feet, their hard , what is this? and how do i get rid of it?

Dr. Stuart Winkler
Nephrology and Dialysis 48 years experience
Bumps on feet: There are a number of causes of lumps and bumps on the bottom of your feet. These include tumors called planter fibromas, increased connective tissue a problem called Dupuytren's Contracture, plantar warts, athlete's foot caused by fungal infections, cysts, fatty tumors, neuromas. If they persist you should see a foot doctor (podiatrist) for diagnosis and treatment.