A member asked:

I have a crater like bump on foot and hurts when walking, ive had it for a few days. tried to get rid of it using nail clippers but only got hard skin?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Bernard Seif answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Bump on foot: It's likely a corn or callous. Please see a foot doctor. He/she will diagnose and remove if needed. Peace and good health.

Answered 7/3/2018



Related Questions

A member asked:

How can I get rid of fungus on the skin around my toe nails?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers