U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Bayboro, NC
A 38-year-old female asked:

I need to lose over 100 pounds . i can't exercise much right now. i have two fractured feet,bad back and hip . can only stand about 2-3 minutes . idea?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Maasi Smith
Podiatry 25 years experience
Orthopedic inserts: otherwise known as orthotics, sounds like you need more support. Also talk to you primary about vitamin deficiencies. Brittle bones could be a systemic serious issue. Orthotics can provide better distribution of your weight. They are devices that fit in your shoes. They are thin and don't take up much space
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 22, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.