CO

experiencing periodic low blood pressure with dizziness when getting up. most recent episode 98/69 was dizzy for a day. goes then comes back. ideas?

Dr. Kashif Abdullah
Have this checked: I would advise you see a physician to have this checked out. Possibly your anemic (not enough blood), from not making enough blood (not enough iron in diet), or losing blood (excessive menstrual blood lose). These are some of the possible causes, there are many for low blood pressure and dizziness. A physician can do a full History and physical to better determine the cause.
Dr. Kashif Abdullah
Provided original answer
Your Welcome
Feb 26, 2015