FL

hello ms.cannon, i've been having a sore throat and a cough lately. i thought it cleared up after a while but now when i wake up in the morning i hack up a hard brownish reddish yellow chunk ...(while doing so i feel like i'm choking) it's really big so

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
General Surgery 43 years experience
See a doctor: you need to see a doctor in case you need a prescription. stay well hydrated,and rest . treat some of the symptoms with OTC medicine,like Tylenol (acetaminophen) for fever,or Ibuprofen for pain and body aches. drink hot green tea with a lemon,and honey. see a physician for proper evaluation and treatment.