United Kingdom

prolonged emotional stress makes my pvcs worse and stronger and also pain in my left lower jaw near chin, arm. 3 years heart fully tests and fine. why?

Dr. Fred Gallo
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Stress response: Assuming that you're heart is good, these sound like stress responses and perhaps over concern too. Prolonged stress can result in physical problems, so find ways to reduce stress. Relaxation techniques, meditation, managing thoughts, and energy tapping can help. Consulting a therapist for help with stress is also highly recommended.