India

is it true that we don't need to take bath everyday? i heard something about good bacteria. what will happen if someone takes bath only once a week??

How often one: bathes is often tied to culture & things like accessibility of bath/shower. In many cultures people elect to or are not able to to bathe on a regular basis. When that occurs - it is recommended that showers/baths be supplement by hand-cleaning with clean water, soap & a wash cloth. In adults it is important to prevent bodily odor - regular cleansing of feet, genital/rectal area & underarms >
Provided original answer
is needed. Frequent hand washing is always important to prevent the spread of germs.
Feb 22, 2015