i have a bad sore throat neck hurts feels really warm my neck to touch and bad headache really bad pain can you tell me what this may be ?

Dr. Kathy Robinson
Possible strep: The clinical findings for strep throat include severe sore throat, swollen lymph nodes in neck, fever and pus on the back of the throat. The more of these you have the more likely it is strep and would need antibiotics for treatment. If you have headache and fever to need to see a doctor immediately to make sure you do not have meningitis which can be life threatening. Please see a doctor today.
Answered on Feb 14, 2015
1