U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

Hi, i have this pain below in my right rib. maybe in the kidney part..? like its on/off pain. is this most likely kidney stone? i urge to urinate..

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Surgery 44 years experience
Could be UTI: could be a simple UTI drink a lot of water and cranberry juice refrain from sexual activity stop soda,energy drink,and caffeine use heat pad for the area of pain' if started to have fever or chills or the pain increase go and see a doctor right away good luck
Last updated Feb 7, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.