Qatar

Im 18 year old girl and only 4'11 in height. i want to grow taller naturally. i got my first periods when i was just 10 years old.my dad is 5'11 and mom is 5 ft tall.. my height is bringing down my self esteem. i need help immediately asap. please help me

Dr. Frank Butera
Sorry....: Girls reach their final height 1-4 years after their first period and there is no known treatment that will change that. My advice is to concentrate on things that you can improve, like your education, job training, sports, fitness, appearance, etc.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Self-esteem: I understand your concern. You are a good person. Believe in yourself. You will grow in next 2 years Your height of 4 feet 11 inches is the same as that of Joan of Arc. Shakespeare, Voltaire, Tchaikovsky, Twain, and Shaw have created works about her See a Therapist to improve your Self-esteem.

Last updated Mar 16, 2021