U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old male asked:

I've irritated my skin months ago due to over usage of acne products and now my skin is tremendously inflamed. how do i treat it to get my skin back to normal?

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Larry Xanthopoulos
Pediatrics 23 years experience
Moisturizer: Use an acne-free moisturizer. Also can space the way you use the acne products
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology 30 years experience
consider some topical OTC hydrocortisone
Jan 26, 2015
Last updated Jan 27, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.