i have such a weird acne issue, please help? i am a 16 year old male and my acne is extremely frustrating. anything that i put on my skin to treat it, washes, lotions, etc. just make it really red and irritated. even "gentle" cleansers just end up making

Dr. Joy Jackson
You : You may have been dealing with an allergic reaction/irritation from all the products you were using. Believe it or not, some people do not use any products on their faces, but merely rinse away dirt and oil with water. In your case it may be worth trying. Otherwise, consider consulting a dermatologist for other treatment options that you have not tried thus far. Good luck.