KH

How to take good care of my teeth ?

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 36 years experience
Healthy teeth: take God Re of your teeth by good brushing and flossing every day. Eat a healthy diet low in sugars and junk foods. Drink water and avoid sodas, iced teas, energy drinks, etc because of high sugars and acids.see a dentist for regular care.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Teeth for a lifetime: Proper dental care at home, combined with seeing your dentist regularly is your ticket to great dental health and teeth for a lifetime. Take care.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
For most people: Do ALL of the following: see Dentist 2x/year for examination & professional cleaning. Brush 2x/day for 2 full minutes w soft toothbrush and pea-sized portion of fluoridated toothpaste. Floss or WaterPik daily. Ask Dentist/Hygienist to personalize your oral hygiene program.