Canada

I have had my period 3 times in the 3 weeks. it lasts about it 2 or 3 days but now my stomach very hard and very swollen. with bad cramping.

Dr. Ghias Rana
Get evaluated asap: your description could mean a lot of things , but i am assuming this is sudden onset and is not routine ,it can be a pelvic mass or tumor etc you could be pregnant. or it can be totally not a GYN cause and you might have some GI related event like IBS etc. i would like to get more information from you to help you guide which direction to take
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 24, 2015