A member asked:

I scared, my gfraa is 41.95 and my gfrnaa is 34.61. my creat is 1.5 and a/g is 1.64, urine microalbumin cratininie ratioalbumin 39mg creatine 300<30 ?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Diabetic nephropathy: you most likely have diabetic nephropathy . You need to see a nephrologist ( kidney specialist) and need to be started on medications to minimize kidney damage from diabetes

Answered 5/17/2015

3.3k views

Thank

I'm worried too: You're a female, I don't know if you're elderly, but this does suggest some diminished renal function. If your urinalysis is abnormal, I'd be more concerned. You're likely to be tested in a few weeks off medications, and if your labs are still abnormal, to be referred to a nephrologist.

Answered 9/1/2015

3.3k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more