Seabrook, Texas

31yrs old and for the past 3 years i have very little to no interest in sex, not on bc for the past 2yrs. not good for my marriage:( what could cause?

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Marriage: There could many reasons for the issues troubling you. My best advice is for you to see a psychologist. No you are not crazy or psychotic - you are in substantial emotional pain!
Dr. Sherry Broadwell
Clinical Psychology 23 years experience
Med and psyc eval: Agree with Dr. Kleerekoper. A wide range of factors could explain ...pain, medical problems, medications, alcohol consumption, caring for young children or parents (exhaustion), concerns about body image, depression, just to name a few possibilities. Consult with a medical provider to rule out medical explanations and if cleared, please consider talking to a therapist who can help you sort through