U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old female asked:

I inhaled to much bleach while washing the bathroom,now my chest hurt,i can't breathe,it's been 5 hrs . what should i do ?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Tara Pernot
26 years experience
Seek treatment: trouble breathing after inhaling fumes which is not improving needs to be evaluated in urgent care or emergency room
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 15, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.