OH

I cleaned with bleach at work.. a lot of it. and now i feel like it's hard to breath and my chest really hurts. i already have a cold with a cough and after cleaning with so much bleach my chest is super sore and its almost hard to take a deep breath..

Dr. Corey Clay
Allergy and Immunology 11 years experience
Tight airway: Would be ideal to see your doctor today for an evaluation. Will be difficult for the doc to determine cause of chest soreness after the sensation has passed (at a future visit). A peak flow measurement and full physical exam will help determine with you're having bronchoconstriction (similar to or because of asthma) secondary to infection and/or irritant exposure. Inhaler medication may help.

Last updated Dec 30, 2020