few days back i had allergy after using sunblock and its not my first time , all my face become red and pealing off , what type of sunblock i can use ?

Dr. Donald Alves
23 years experience Emergency Medicine
Sensitive: Assuming you picked an "adult" variety, may be easiest to switch to one designed for kids--they tend to have less "extra stuff" in them due to their more sensitive skin. You are more likely reacting to an additive (scent, etc.), and these usually are not present in children's products. May have to try a couple to get one ok for you, but protection is important!
Answered on Apr 2, 2013
1