Age 43, female, have recently noticed a new pain in my chest that feels like a stinging sensation. i also feel pain in my left arm from time to time that is similar to the sciatic nerve pain in my leg. i dont think the two are related. the pain just feels

Dr. Philip Miller
Chest pain/left arm: I would advise ER evaluation since cardiac symptoms in women can be atypical- take no chances- get examined at your local ER
Dr. Donald Colantino
Nondiagnostic: More information is needed to make a diagnosis. A nerve entrapment in the neck may be the problem. It is best to have your physician take a history and perform an examination in order to make a diagnosis. Any appropriate tests will be ordered.

Last updated Sep 18, 2015