U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old male asked:

Chiped elbows, they hurt and pop. can't put pressure on them?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Milroy Samuel
Obstetrics and Gynecology 25 years experience
Ouch : An orthopedic surgeon would be helpful. There are several treatment options available. Best wishes.
Dr. Victor Bonuel
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
Get checked : U may need an x-ray. Take tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin for now ( if no allergies)apply ace wrap and warm packs. Hope u have no fracture. Likely tendinitis ! give us feedback!
Last updated Apr 15, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.