U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old male asked:

What should i do? my creatinine and bun levels in the blood are okay. my urinalysis result is also okay. but in my kub utz, it's parenchymal disease.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology 29 years experience
It depends.: It depends what kind of parenchymal disease you have. You'd need to get a biopsy done to find out. Good luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 31, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.