U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old female asked:

I get acute severe edema of the hands, feet and face along with a tingling, burning pain within moments of eating certain foods and drinking alcohol?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Allergy and Immunology 31 years experience
See an allergist: These symptoms need to be investigated, consult an allergist for testing and proper diagnosis. They may or may not be related to food intake.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 6, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.