A member asked:

My knees and thigh sometimes feel shaky and i have mild pain in the back/butt. could this be prostate cancer?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. John Munshower answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Doubtful: Those are usually not the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer. Ses a dr though, for your shakiness, aches and pains.

Answered 3/28/2013


Dr. Mohamed Elmongy answered

Specializes in Hematology and Oncology

Not exactly: You really need to be properly examined and evaluated by internal medicine specialist who will fully examine you, and will order multiple blood tests and will order proper radiology evaluation of your knees, and back. He can also order psa blood test to properly evaluate your prostate status. He might also refer you to a urologist to examine your prostate.

Answered 4/18/2013



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question