i have struggled with acne since i was 12...it keeps getting worse. i have pimples on my cheeks, my chin, nose, and cystic pimples on forehead help!

Dr. Dwain Rickertsen
Family practice : Your dr may prescribe antibiotic oral medication and cream. Stronger medication by a dermatologist might be needed.
Dr. Arlo Miller
Dermatology 15 years experience
Absolutely: There are a wide variety of treatments available. You would probably be best served by seeing a dermatologist since you have struggled for so long.
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 29 years experience
Acne treatment: It will be best if you saw your primary doctor first. They may be able to start you off on a combination of topical and/or oral medications as they think appropriate to use to bring breakouts under control. If they are not comfortable, you will be referred to a dermatologist or similar to evaluate and treat you. Do not scratch, pick or otherwise manipulate your pimples. It will lead to scarring.