Buffalo, NY

last yr pap normal fri got my pap back and it was abnormal they don't have a grade and don't no why.but when i took my pap that same day i found out i have uti.the said i can wait or take a colo.help?

Dr. Michael Sokol
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Call your doctor: Talk to your doctor directly to find out more about this abnormality and see what option your doctor prefers for you the most.
Dr. Kevin Fleishman
Abn pap common: Abnormal pap smears are very common in women in there 20's and they usually are mild changes and will resolve on there own with no intervention. Find out what the abnormality is. If it is a mild change then expectant management is an option, however if it is a moderate to severe change then i would recommend a colpo.

Last updated Jul 29, 2015