A 34-year-old male asked:

High blood presurw?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. David Brouwer
Internal Medicine 32 years experience
Hypertension: Hi! if your question is what to do about high blood pressure, it is best to see your primary care physician for an exam and some blood tests. There are many causes of elevated blood pressure, and the treatment depends on the cause. But, it is not healthy to have persistently elevated bp, so it's time to go to your doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A male asked:
My age is 40 and my blood is high why what problem?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 46-year-old male asked:
Is 130 over 100 high blood already? What should I do
1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
A 23-year-old male asked:
My age 22 and my blood preser is high what can I do?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 49-year-old member asked:
Which home remedies for high blood pressureis considered the best?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 42-year-old female asked about a 36-year-old male:
Is liqour like dry gin bad for people who is under medication for high blood?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Apr 2, 2017

People also asked

Related topics

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.