United Kingdom

I have a small red spot on the bottom of my tongue, doesn't hurt and can't feel it, it bleeds when i picked it but it hasnt gone away, is it serious?

Dr. John Comisi
Dentistry 39 years experience
Have it examined: This could be of any origin and cause. The only way to know is to have it examined by your dentist. Only them will you have a definitive answer and peace of mind.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Leonard Bernstein
47 years experience
Get it checked out.: Leave it alone for 2 weeks. If it is not completely gone, it needs to be evaluated. It could be one of many entities.
Last updated Apr 2, 2013