hi im on .5 mg of lorazepam morning and nyt...my dr said i shld take paxil (paroxetine) too what tym is best for me to take it?thanksss

Dr. Sophie Duriez
31 years experience Psychiatry
Your treatment : Should be carefully reviewed. You should consult ur doctor again to reassess your symptoms. If your doctor is your primary care physician, he may refer you to a mental health professional or another specialist to follow-up and treat your condition accordingly. I am not able to answer your question regarding the time u should take Paxil (paroxetine) because i don't know if it is indicated for you or not.
Answered on May 9, 2016