U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 20-year-old male asked:

I have a really thin face and i look old in it. how can i grow my face to look good? what things to eat?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ray Holt
Dr. Ray Holtanswered
Family Medicine 29 years experience
Accept you for you: There is nothing you can specifically do with diet to fill your face out except overall weight gain. Of course gaining weight beyond what you need to be healthy is not a wise decision. You can speak with a cosmetic surgeon about injectables to fill in the thin spots. Accepting your genetic bone structure may eventually be the wise decision.
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology 31 years experience
Youthfulness: The look of youthfulness can be enhanced in a number of ways. Perhaps other professionals will have helpful suggestions. In addition to following an optimal diet, exercise helps restore a vitality that suggests fitness and zest, which can be perceived as youthfulness. Increasing positive emotion also tends to suggest youthfulness and vitality. See positivityratio.Com for more.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 40-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 32-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 18-year-old male asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Dec 10, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.